Welcome to Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
We’re glad you have chosen our hospital. We are proud to feature many of Northwest Arkansas’ premier surgeons and the very best, most advanced technology and equipment available.
Our patients expect the best treatment available, and that is what we deliver. Unlike large medical facilities where you get lost in the crowd, you are not a faceless number to us; we care about your individual needs. We realize some patients need special attention; we have access for individuals with disabilities.
We understand that any surgery is a big moment in one’s life. There are many factors involved that can be daunting or confusing. At Physicians’ Specialty Hospital, we help you understand all options available to you and guide you in the direction that best fulfills your particular individual needs.
We welcome your family surgeon, and our staff will help you understand what to expect during your stay, and what kind of post-surgery treatment is best for your individual situation. Our staff is ready to help you with your individual needs.
Why choose Physicians’ Specialty Hospital?
According to a Congressional study conducted by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, some of the benefits of a physician-owned hospital include:
- Higher Quality of Care
- Higher Patient Satisfaction
- Lower Infection Rates
- Higher Community Contribution
- Physician Directed Care is Better Care
- Physician Owned Hospitals outperform Non Physician Owned Hospitals
- Four Operating Rooms
- One Procedure Room
- More Than 20 In-patient Beds
- Emergency Room
- In-house Lab and Radiology
Our Specialty Areas Include:
- Advanced Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive General Surgery
- Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Gynecological Surgery
- Interventional Pain Management
- Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Emergency Medicine